Patricia Bottero St-Jean, MBA,
Small Business Consultant For the Lifespan of Your Business: Research, Startup, Invest, Grow, Expand, Cash in on Equity.
30+ years of experience as entrepreneur, public speaker, mentor and small business expert specializing in retail, service, marketing & business development strategies, franchising, business valuation, acquisitions, including research of international investments for E2 & EB5 visas.
• Research of potential investments in existing businesses for sale and new franchises.
• Creation of business plans for new and existing businesses.
• Implementation and documentation of franchise-like systems and procedures for all businesses.
• Business analysis for profits increase.
• Coaching for individuals and families exploring various types of businesses to achieve their goals in Lifestyle, Income, Flexibility, Equity and Scalability.
• Researches E2 and EB5 appropriate visa business investments.
• Franchise research & validation coaching.
• Analysis and valuation of businesses for potential sale.
• Identification of funding resources
• Referral of professional business advisors in accounting, tax planning, law, business development, marketing.
• Public Speaker on Business Ownership, Investment and Research.